I feel like my whole life has been in a huge pause of waiting.
Waiting to over come fears, waiting to feel alive, waiting for
a change in my thoughts, waiting for a time I could bring out
those dreams I've recently shared with you, waiting for my
life to move forward.
I want to thank ALL of you from the bottom of my heart
for you prayers for my interview. Things really went well
and I'll know the first week of June if I got it.
This is the verse that I have on my mind tonight....I love
the Message version...
"If you want to claim credit, claim
it for God. What you say about yourself means nothing
in God's work. It's what God says about you that makes
the difference".
Finding this passion that God has created me for has forever
changed my life. I don't claim credit for anything I know or
do without giving HIM the praise and glory for what He has
done. I may still be in the "Waiting" but I feel Him continue
to prepare me in the now.
"Waiting! Yes, patiently waiting!
Till next steps made plain will be;
To hear, with the inner hearing,
Te Voice that will call for me.
Waiting! Yes, hopefully waiting!
With hope that need not grow dim;
The Master is pledged to guide me,
And my eyes are unto Him.
Waiting! Expectantly waiting!
Perhaps it may be today
The Master will quickly open
The gate to my future way.
Waiting! Yes, waiting! Still waiting!
I know, though I've waited long,
That, while He withholds His purpose,
His waiting cannot be wrong.
Waiting! Yes, waiting! Still waiting!
The Master will not be late:
Since He knows that I am waiting
For Him to unlatch the gate.
by J. Danson Smith
There's not a day now that I don't wake up
feeling alive in Him. Thoughts have been
transformed by the renewing of His Word.
Now I believe the time has come for my life
to finally move forward...only in His timing
do I want it...
There are many of you too that I know are
in this waiting season...my prayer is that the
next step in your journey be soon and the
gate unlatched...but as well be it in His timing.
Love you all~
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Waiting on Him causes us to grow! Is that wonderful or what......
While we wait, faith comes alive and when faith comes alive to believe what we wait for, we GROW!!!
How awesome is out God that in our waiting He is preparing us....... He is a smart God.......... He prepares us while we wait..
Oh I would that everyone knew Him...
He is unlatching your gate my sister!!!!!!!!!!
Waiting. In my almost forty five years of living I have finally decided that waiting will never stop. It seems that I am always waiting...it seems that no matter what is going on in your life there is some sort of waiting. Sure, there are more intense times of waiting-like waiting to hear if you got that dream job, or waiting for a baby to arrive. But even after these things arrive or not there will be more waiting. I think in part because we are not meant for this world so within there is an ever waiting sensation to be face to face with Him. And also that life is a continual lesson in waiting. Hugs to you. I pray you get the answer you want. You have such a sweet heart.
Melanie:
On my way to church. Just wanted to let you know that you were in my thoughts specifically yesterday! I'm so glad to know that all went well.
We serve a great big God, who created us to dream and to believe! I'm believing him today for big things in your life.
Find your rest in him this day...
~elaine
Oh the waiting.
Sometimes we feel like we got sucked into a game that we are not to fond of playing.
But-He is not playing with us or toying with us. He is maneuvering us.
Sometimes when we are out of His will we resist. But when things are going as they should--we work together as a winning team.
When we reach on goal then another is before us. And we will keep this up ever moving closer to eternity. And the waiting will be OVER!
Then there will be no more wondering what God is up to!
Amen and bring it on.
Love ya girl....let's do it one day at a time.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Ive missed being around and hearing how things are. But please know I really do think of you and pray for you often.
Im not good at this waiting. But how awesome to know that the Master will never be late. Thanks for the needed word!
You were on my heart all weekend long! I'm so glad that everything went well.
Keep me posted. Waiting is so tough, but a lot of good things can happen in this time of waiting. :)
Big hugs~
Fran
fabulous post girl....oh what we learn while waiting! loved it.
Very well said!
Post a Comment