a mirror whose surface is lost to view, because it reflects the dazzling glory of the sun
Now this looks like a good place for some pondering...peace~elaine
Yes. He has. I want to go and sit there! So peaceful looking!
I see a picnic table and I believe water beyond. I'll pack the lunch and pick up some worms --to go with my pole not the lunch--and I'll be ready. :)
Well..if this scripture isn't perfect for this "sick of school" mom! :)Hang in there girl! One day at a time!Hugs~Fran
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Now this looks like a good place for some pondering...
peace~elaine
Yes. He has. I want to go and sit there! So peaceful looking!
I see a picnic table and I believe water beyond. I'll pack the lunch and pick up some worms --to go with my pole not the lunch--and I'll be ready. :)
Well..if this scripture isn't perfect for this "sick of school" mom! :)
Hang in there girl! One day at a time!
Hugs~
Fran
Post a Comment