Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The words of a child...

A thought and reminder for the day....
My nephew, Bman, told this to his Grandaddy yesterday...
They were walking through the garden and he looks up and
says, "Grandaddy, the sun and the moon are always with us
just like God and Jesus.". Amen to that little man!
Ladies as we start this new day be it with excitement or a
million things to or even in complete dread....He is with us...
Always!
p.s. Grandaddy was also showing Bman how to fertilize the
garden....he said, "Grandaddy I got this down pat.". Oh,
that we will learn to get that thought "down pat". That our
God loves us so much we can't comprehend and that He is
always with us.

Okay, gotta go for the morning because my niece is now here
and she's still a little upset with Aunt Melanie because she
flushed her sassy (pacifier) down the potty. Well, not really
she threw it in so I sent her down the hall to tell her mom.
When she went to tell mom I got it out and then flushed it.
Hey, it worked!
Really got to get to work....so have a good one Girls!

4 comments:

Growin' with it said...

hmm, flushing a binkie...now that's a great one! is your sister thankful? love that precious quote from your nephew...children really know how to express their thoughts on God huh?! have a good day.

luvmy4sons said...

I love your auntie's heart! Blessings to you!

Sharon Brumfield said...

We got rid of Michaels by telling him he had better not throw it out the window....you can guess what he did..and we said bye bye! He had his own mind even back then.

I think this time in my life is so that I do get it down pat. ;)

Denise said...

Each of my boys were easy to break from them during the day but at night was a tough one.. they would put their binkie under their pillow and when they crawled in bed they would run their hand under the pillow and pop that thing in their mouth..... When it was time for that thing to retire I bought a cute little stuffed toy and replaced the binkie with the toy........ it was fun to see their eyes when they reached under that pillow and came out with a toy!!!!! it worked....... hahahahah

have a blessed week............ I am almost finished with things and by the end of the week things should slow down for me..... lots of packages headed to Post office tomorrow and Wednesday.....

hugs