
This a picture of one of "my girls". I've known Shaina since she
was four years old. She did tonight what I did twenty years
and two days ago. She walked across that platform and
received her high school diploma! Way to go Shaina!!!
I almost decided I was too tired to go but I'm so glad I did
that kiddo hugged my neck three times! She is a special little
treat in my life for sure.
Anyway, graduation as it is for all of us is a little step that is
joined by so many others that God has placed for us to get to
where He is calling us. I went back to college the year I turned
31 and graduated with my B.A. in 2005. This was a huge
stepping stone indeed. I've been working at the Autism
Learning Center for two years now. It is a nonprofit
organization so I'm not offered any benefits of any sort. Now,
being single and ready to set out to seek some dreams no
benefits is a thing I really need. I believe God has another
step before me....I hope so anyway. I don't like to ask for
prayer for myself (family yes) but I have a job interview this
Saturday at 2:15. It is in the school system and it would
provide me with benefits. It's a brand new school this coming
fall will be it's first year.
I appreciate your prayers...God has gave me a passion for kids
with Special Needs! I would have never dreamed in a million
years that's the field He was calling me to...but I love it!
You guys are a blessing~
7 comments:
Oh my......... I will pray..... He is moving you toward your dreams..... What a journey!!!! He is such a good God and He knows just when it is time for a change........ I pray that He will give you peace in all the decisions that you are making..... !!! I will be so anxious to hear what happens...
You know you'll be in my thoughts Saturday. I can honestly say I've never met someone more perfectly suited to work with children with special needs. Seriously. I'm thankful everyday that we were placed together this year. You've taught me a lot. Keep climbing those stepping stones.
Oh Jesus, open wide the doors you want Melanie to walk through. Give her all she needs! We thank You that our answers are all yes in Jesus Christ.
A teacher of special needs children is so special herself. I have two sons with learning disabilities...home schoooling them can be quite challenging. God love you!
I have been praying already. Actually I think that is what had been on my mind when I called the other day.
You will do great and you will represent our God in a mighty way. Hold your head up high-not too high we don't want them to think you are snooty-but you are a daughter of the King. And they will be blessed to have someone with your heart and your connections working for them.
So you go in there and you let the Spirit speak for you.
If God has your name on that job-then it is a done deal. You have lots to offer with your experience....God has made sure you are prepared for what you need to be prepared for--because you have the wisest instructor in all the world living inside of you.
And we pray that by this job He is planning to expand your territory and HIS!
You are a fantastic gift from God in the lives of whomever you are around. And you REMEMBER that when you go in there. Speak from your source of strength. Don't carry an attitude of apology with you....you are filled with grace and truth and power!
Go get'em girl!
What a wonderful opportunity! I pray that God will confirm within your heart the way you should walk in regards to this position. Be confident in your skills and abilities. Be more confident because of "Whose you are".
Can't wait to hear the outcome.
peace~elaine
We will be praying for you for that special job interview...and the travels toward your dreams!!
~Blessings,
Jan & Tom
I am going to bed here in a bit and i am going to go to sleep praying for you and that interview!!!!! He has gone before...... He knows the way...... Follow Him...........
Love you lots and lots!!!!!!!! I am going to come to see you one of these days!!!!!!!!! then we need to get Sharon to meet us and Ypeeee we will have a time!!!!!!
Post a Comment