Thursday, May 22, 2008

I have to start off by saying Thank You for all your prayers for
Grandmother!! They are still doing test today so we hope to
know something tonight. This is my Dad's mom. I stayed home
today to watch the kids (it's going to take me forever to write
this post for all the pit stops- haha). Mom went to hospital so
Dad could come home and shower.
Thought I would share a few photos of what we have been up
to today......



First we rode our jeeps to the garden.
Yeah, Aunt M had to walk.







This is a picture of a boy and his
turkey....yep a turkey. He put
Dad's decoy in the jeep with him.





We joined Dad in the garden to
pick the squash and check the--
15 rows of peas he has planted.
We also found a few watermelons
about the size of a plum.




Here's the harvest! Looks like
stewed squash for supper...yum!
Well, Bman likes his squash
crunch!

Well, I had to stop once but Emmy G is down for a nap!!
Bman and myself are going to enjoy the quiet time and
bake cookies before lunch!!!!! I told you guys I take
being an Aunt serious....it's all about how bad you spoil
them.

5 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

What cute kids! What a blessing you are! I love your heart! Glad your grandmother is doing well! Hugs!

luvmy4sons said...

What cute kids! What a blessing you are! I love your heart! Glad your grandmother is doing well! Hugs!

Denise said...

I am thankful to hear the good news about your GM.... I will continue to pray until we hear she is ok..... and you are SUPER AUNT I am sure of it....... You just need a cape with a BIG A....... hahahhahha Your picures are so cute and I was never around my neices and nephews..... I did not come home until after they were pretty grown....... soooooooo I never go to be a part of a pit crew...... hahahha

Have a great Friday my friend....

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

MJ...
Will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers in the hours and days to come.

peace~elaine

Sharon Brumfield said...

I missed this post!
Cute pictures.
Now I am not so crazy about squash but zucchini I can handle if they are sauteed with butter, garlic and rosemary.
But I do love meals with fresh veggies from the garden.
Love the turkey in the jeep!