Tuesday, May 20, 2008







"Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying,
pray. Let petitions and praises shape
your worries into prayers, letting God
know your concerns. Before you know it,
a sense of God's wholeness, everything
coming together for good, will come and
settle you down. It's wonderful what
happens when Christ displaces worry
at the center of your life."
Philippians 4:6&7

Hey Guys, I have a huge prayer request
this morning. My Grandmother is in the
emergency room as I type. She will turn
88 years old this July. Two years ago they
had to put in 8 stints and do 2 balloons. Last
week she started having some more hurting
across her back (between shoulder blades-
Girls this is the symptoms in women of a
heart attack) and shortness of breath when
walking just a little ways. I pray this is
something that they can help with medicine.
Thanks.....Love you all......

4 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

He hears...and He is right here.
Fill your soul with others praise if you can not do it on your own.
If you get a chance go and read the post today on Peace For The Journey--I think it will help.
He can only act toward us out of Love. Only out of Love. And He is constantly willing to repeat His message of love to us.
Love you girl

Denise said...

Well,,,,,,,,, I must repent and stop fretting,,,,,,, and begin to praise..... I will tell Him of my concerns....... and let Him displace my worries.........

Thanks........ I hear you!!!!

Denise said...

I just read your prayer request.... I will pray....... Let us know!

hugs

luvmy4sons said...

Jesus,

Please surroudn this situation. Comfort and guide all this involved. Ready this woman's heart if You are calling her home, but we ask for healing and more time, realizing of course that You know best. Help her family to do all that is necessary to help her and comfort them and give them wisdom. We thank You that You hear us and care about all of our concerns!