Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wordless Wednesday


4 comments:

Denise said...

Mat 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

People say that we need to grow and and become adults..... I say that we need to become as a child and understand that our entire existance is Him......... like it should have been in the garden before that apple...... I want to become a child........
that is what I heard in my spirit when I saw your picture.....

Sharon Brumfield said...

Innocence and understanding.
It is all so different for a child.
Oh to be a child! :)
A child with the faith and innocence as well as the experience of the walk.
Can we have it all?
I guess according to the word we can.

Growin' with it said...

Oh the imagination on what is up in the air?! Definately a thought provoking photo of the sweetness of children and our approach to praisin our Lord.

Cute WW!

Mary said...

Melanie Joy,

I enjoyed your "In the Garden" post and the one about your nephew. They are awesome.

Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my post about Brandon's Asperger's Syndrome. You taught me something new today - the word stimming. I didn't know what it was called when Brandon acted out this way. He was a flapper when he was little. He used to do a little dance when he got excited. He would dance, flap his hands and then bring his knee up and his elbow down. We thought it was cute. Little did we know it was a sign that he had autism.

I certainly enjoyed visiting with you. I hope you will drop in on me when you can. Praying for your fatigue to lift. I don't know what part of the country you live in, but I was suffering from extreme fatigue. My daughter, who is a pharmacy technician, suggested I try taking some Vitamin D. That sure helped. She told me I was suffering from SAD.

Blessings to you and thanks so much for the prayers. Mary