Hey Everyone! Hope you are all having a good Monday!I need to ask you for a favor~ I have a prayer request.
My sister just sent me the above picture so they've
made it to St. Louis.
Her husband will be having surgery on his back Wednesday
morning. If he is doing good they hope to be heading
home some time on Thursday. They have a 13 hr. drive
and my sister will be making of course the drive home.
She is worried not only about the surgery but that the
lack of sleep will make the drive home rough.
She's going to be determinded to get home soon
because my nephew is staying with us back home.
An update on my friend LeaAnn~ she is out of
isolation and they are reported to be doing some
shopping today! They are scheduled to be back at
their home town on Thursday too. She doesn't have
to go back to New York until June 5th.
Thank you soooo much for your faithful prayers!
You are a blessing to me!!
Love you all....
2 comments:
Praying and that is awesome.
I know---I am full of words tonight.;)
Thanks for the update on LeaAnn and I will continue to pray... I am praying that God will do something amazing.......... also keep your sister and her DH in my prayers...I am blessed that I have so far escaped the back surgery...My heart goes out to him....
hugs
Post a Comment