Thursday, October 30, 2008

Love you....me.

I have to start this off by saying THANK YOU!
Thank you so much for the support, love and prayers you
sent my way after my last post!!
You guys mean the world to me...
which makes this post and the discipline that's
going to come with it difficult.
As you guys know I'm planning to take the GRE test to
see if going back to school is the next step in God's plan for me.
I haven't studied now in several weeks. The computer is my
mindless distraction...so...for the next couple of weeks
I'm not going to be able to visit in Blogland.
I am allowing myself to check emails though.
I get so much support and love here but it's the
"roaming" time that is using time that could be used for
studying. You have know idea how hard this is to type...
I've been so focused on the dreams that I'm neglecting the work
that needs to get done to reach those places.
I need to stop day dreaming and stay focused in the present
and get things done.

The reason I stopped studying weeks ago was because I
was getting very overwhelmed...when it gets that bad it
tends to spin me out of control inside. That is something
I'm very afraid of. I'm facing some really big fears right now.
I'm really allowing fear to plant roots again and I need to go
tend to that....
Thanks again for your love and prayers!!
I'll see you guys around Thanksgiving!!
Miss you already...HUGS...tight hugs!!!
Don't get distracted from life by focusing on worries, fears or
even dreams.....


7 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

That's my girl!
STUDY!
I am excited about how God is going to use this in your life.
We will be here when you get finished.

Holly said...

Praying for you and hoping we can meet up in Shreveport! Email to me your phone number and we'll figure out a day and time to meet.

With love and prayers,
Holly

Growin' With It said...

that's no big deal....
I HAVE YOUR EMAIL!!! bwhaha! i'll have to stop by here and listen to your music, see your sweet face and pray for your studying. good for you melanie!

luvmy4sons said...

You go girl. You do what you gotta do. That's the way. God parted the Red Sea but expected them to walk across...We have to be faithful and work hard...He doesn't do it all. You are wise. Praying for you.

Denise said...

Hugs !!!!!!!!!!!! Do what you need to do........ we are here and will be here........ God is opening doors and HE wants you to walk through..... we that love you so understand.........

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

will be thinking of you during this time. You will be better for having some time to hunker down and do what's necessary.

Will check back soon.

prayers and peace~elaine

Growin' With It said...

just thinkin' boutcha!