Thursday, October 23, 2008

No Smell of Fire

Okay Girls...I'm not a girlie girl but for this post I thought
it be fitting to do it in PINK...as most of you know I'm
going to be an Aunt again...yep...


IT'S A GIRL!!!!!


Okay can you stand a bit of PRAISE?????
Some of you remember the first of the year I asked you
to help me pray for my friend LeaAnn...she is only in her
fourties and they found cancer...WELL...she went back to
New York this week I just received word that they got back
the results today...SHE HAS NO...NO TUMORS!!!
Praise you Jesus!!! HE is the Most High God and He is sooo
AMAZING!!! Oh thank you Lord...thank you!!
As some of you know I'm in the middle of the Daniel study
by Mrs. Beth Moore. I keep coming back to so many
things I have learned...but there is one that keeps coming
back. It is from the session "No Smell of Smoke". It's the
three Scenarios that people face when faced by a fiery trial.
Scenario A: We can be delievered from the fire.
Scenario B: We can be delievered through the fire.
Scenario C: We can be delievered by the fire straight into His arms.
Now, I need to ask you join me once again for another prayer
request...thank you in advance. A precious friend of mine has
found out her 82 year old dad has cancer. It is already in stage
four. He says he's had a wonder 82 years and doesn't plan to
start any kind of treatments. However, I want to pray for
another scenario B. Also, Linda at Growin With It...her dad
is facing reaccuring cancer (Linda hope you don't mind me
mentioning this). Something amazing happens when the Body
of Christ come together before the throne!
"Do not be anxious about ANYTHING, but in EVERYTHING,
by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your
request to God". Philippians 4:6

4 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

Lord thank you for the new life growing-a girl! And I lift up these precious people who face one of our awful enemies-cancer. I pray for the family that supports them and loves them. Bring them peace and solace and comfort and wisdom through this ordeal. I ask for healing according to Your will for thopse facing cancer. I pray Your touch upon their bodies. I also ask that if healing here on this earth is not part of Your perfect will that You prepare their hearts to face eternity. May they come to know You in a deep and personal way. But we do not have because we do not ask and we know that You can do exceedingly, abundantly, more than we ask or imagine . So we come to You as in days of old, for You are the same today as You were yesterday as You will be forever, and say, "Please come that You might touch our friends and that they might be well." Amen.

Sharon Brumfield said...

Congrats to you and your sis!
A little girl.....how fun. And someone ought to have some clothes they can pass along to her.
I did love the part of the Bible study you are in. I am not sure where I am in the three....but I know He is working even if I do not see it. His power is not limited by my sight thank heaven!
I have been praying for your mentors Father and family....I know this road. I also know that our days were set before we were born and He will not call us home till then. Till then I pray for peace that passes understanding. And I pray that if it is not God's will that they come home now that all are aware of the healing God is going to do. May He receive the highest glory in all of this.
How awesome about the other friend! Now that is one I remember praying for.....praise God! How her families heart must be rejoicing.

Denise said...

Happy feet!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Feet!!!!!!!!! Time for the red tambourine and happy feet music in my shop today............. The Lord has been pushing me more and more to pray and believe... I read an article yesterday about the election and he said to turn the TV off and the news and stop listening to the poll results and pray! I believe that........ I believe that God is a MAJORITY and when we join with HIM in ANY cause .............. WE WIN!!!!!!!!! I am happy happy and my faith is greater in the past 3 minutes......... We hear with our ears of the power of the most high and our inner spirit man is lifted! You tell LeaAnn that we rejoice with her!!!!!! Now we will pray for Linda's dad..... We are a force to be reckoned with !

Fran said...

My favorite part of that part in Daniel is exactly what you mentioned.

Praising Him with you! Congrats Aunt and congrats on NO TUMORS!

Love,
Fran