it would be to see where the other lived. So we decided
to take some snapshots and give a tour around.
This is the big Oak Tree that is in my Grandmother's
yard. Honestly this is only part of it I could get the
whole thing in view.
This is the view just down the road from our house. The sun just beams through in the mornings.
Now, some I was stopped for and yes some I admit I was
driving. Hey, it's illegal to text message and drive- I heard
nothing about taking pictures!
Now, this would be a good way to throw in a hint to my
family that a digital camera for Christmas would be nice!
Okay, this is a picture of the sunrise I saw this morning
driving into work.
This is a picture of my church. It's just as beautiful on the
inside. The school is directly across the road from the
church and when I was in the 5th grade the original church
burned to the ground. We were in school when it happened...
such an amazingly sad site. God has blessed us though...
drive to work (it is 35 miles oneway). Yes, this is also the same
road that the rock flew into my window on my birthday and it's
also the same road that Mr. Policeman stopped me to say "Hi"
and "Slow Down".

No...I was not driving behind them in the car...hahaha.







9 comments:
SO enjoyed my trip in pictures with you! Some great pics!
Great idea! Thanks for the tour!
That was great!
Of course the pictures look like the section of country that I know as Louisiana.
Love the picture of your house...now I can picture you on the porch being eaten by mosquitoes. :)
And you have included a good bit of humor here...nice. I am glad you are not chasing the kids down the road...I don't think you would get the Best Aunt award if that had been the case.
Remember we will be leaving tomorrow to come home for a wedding. We will be back here on Monday sometime. I will of course bring my computer since Keith will have my truck in the woods hunting. And Mom and Dad will be busy so I'll take the computer so I have something to do.
STUDY! Study! Study!
Thanks for the visit it was fun.
That second picture is lovely and tranquil and just the road I want to be on everyday! Thanks for sharing your visual day with us.
peace~elaine
Your home is beautiful........ and the country side is so peaceful.. This is a good idea and I will do the same this weekend..........
Blessing girl and we understand your need to study........
i needed some sunshine in my morning! ;o) so fun seeing a small glimpse of what is around you. great idea! and that drive...beeeautiful. the study cards? not so beautiful! hee hee.
This is just AWESOME!! And I mean that. And, I'm listening to the best song..."Happy" as I look at the pix. :)
Praying for you always. You are such a sweet blessing to my life and I'm just so thrilled to "know" you.
Big hugs and keep at it girl.
Love,
Fran
That was great and may I say your phone takes some mighty good pictures!! =)
just thinking about you today and hope the studying is going well!
Post a Comment