Saturday, October 4, 2008

let's have some fun...whatcha say...

I LOVE this time of the year!!!! The Fall is my favorite
season. I love the temperature change. It just makes me
feel good inside! It was mentioned to me the other day
about having fun. This week that thought has been on my
mind...having fun. It had been such a long summer and
things were a bit disappointing and so the season
changed. Praise the Lord!! Yesterday I was able to grab
my camera and take some photos for a friend of her
family. I must say that was so much fun to me. I love
capturing things with my camera. That is something
fun I love.
God has also sent something unexpected my way...
a new friend. There is nothing like it. It's our preacher's
wife. They have three kiddo's that are under our feet
and I love it. The kids call me Aunt M just like my own
do. This summer she asked me to help with the Ladies
Ministry and we had a ball!! This is so much fun to me.
This year God has introduced me to you Girls! I have
loved getting to know you guys and doing life with you.
I have found amazing friends here and faithful prayer
warriors! You my friends are some kind of fun to me!!
Then we have this Amazing amazing Father God in
Heaven Who loves us beyond measure!! To walk out
a day in our life should be about being happy because
we have Him!!! I don't know about you but I'm ready
to have some fun....we are the child of the King...we
are allowed to have some fun!!

7 comments:

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Did you take this picture? Beautiful either way. We had some fun tonight with friends out to dinner. We never (I mean never) do this, so it was a wonderful change of pace to be with some old friends we rarely get to see. Much laughter, along with some Jesus boasting moments.

peace~elaine

Growin' With It said...

hugs back at ya!

luvmy4sons said...

What an uplifting encuoraging post. So good to see you enjoing life! God is good!

Sharon Brumfield said...

Love the picture. I have been enjoying pulling my camera out too. I thought about maybe taking a few pictures around town so that you can see where I live. That would be fun.

And I just wanted to let you know that we had a great time. I think the couples are nice and you should have seen the house where we went today. It was not fancy but cute and the view was incredible.
Next time we have group I'll get to do the entree...I shall have to come up with something fun.
Hope today went well....I am sure your pastors wife was happy you did what you did.

Given Grace said...

I just love the photos that you take. Plus its one more thing that we have in common...some day we'll have to talk photography!

So glad God is blessing your days!

Kate said...

I'll try to only post this one time...lol. Nice pic...I took some pics of flowers in England I'll have to post...some day.

It is fun just knowing the Lord...I think He has more fun amazing us in creating friendships amongst people far away who are only connected through Him, and who otherwise would never have met. I'm forever glad I met you. :)

Denise said...

Glad that you have met someone new and enjoying your time together..... the word of God tells us that the Joy of the Lord is our strength.......... hummmmmm wonder why HE put that in HIS word.... We are to be joyful.......

I miss hearing from you,,,,,, hope things are good......