
We have received more rain in the last two days than we normally
get all summer. We have had some small flooding in town...I am a
country girl...and a few trees down here and there. I'm so grateful
that God didn't allow the winds to do more damage across the state.
We are out of school another day. I guess we will have to wait and
see about tomorrow.
Okay, on to some best news....can you say it that way? First, I
have to tell you something funny "Emmy G." said. Last Sunday
night both the kids rode home with me from church. My nephew
yells out the window..."Mom, I'm going with Aunt Melanie!"
My niece is in the back and yells..."My r 2!" (I am too).
Man, I love those kiddos!! OK, back to the news...
As some of you remember at my Grandmother's birthday party
"Emmy G." announces that she is going to be a Big Sister!!!!
he/she will be arriving around March 31 st. I can't wait until we
find out if it's a Boy or a Girl!!!! I also, can't wait to put that
sweet head on my shoulder and pat that bottom until he/she
can't stand me anymore!!!!
just kidding...God's signs of love. So watch out today for HIM to
show you how much He loves you...let me know what you find!!!


3 comments:
i felt it this morning...God's lovin.! when i got back home from school and was all alone, quiet and felt like he was right there with his arm around my shoulder giving me peace with all that's buzzing around my thoughts! how about you?
I surely felt the present love of God when He worked it out for me to be able to have all the paper work I needed to go for my license.
I got to the DMV and STILL they would not let me take my test without proof of my real address. So I once again called the camp ground to see if they could give me something on letterhead. Nope..not letterhead. And then she said, You know let me check I think something came for you yesterday in the mail from your bank. \o/ And yes, it had. So I went back to pick it up and then back to the DMV...and I......PASSED the test! I am so PROUD of myself. :)
It was good I got this before I found out how much it was going to cost to switch over Keiths health insurance. :(
But overall it was a good day.
Thank you thank you dear sweet sisters for your prayers on my behalf! Keep up the good work .... let those Little Debbie's talk to themselves! Hugs to you.
Post a Comment