YIKES!! I just realized it's been a week since my last post!!
Well, let's see....We've been working on our Fall Festival at
church, we started our Daniel Bible Study and I also picked up
studying for the GRE. So....test...ugh....Fall Fest...work....ahh
Bible study...ding ding we have a winner. Ok, let's talk about
Bible study...may I just say my toes have already been stepped
on?!?? That's okay though because it's a good thang! I feel like
some of the fog has become clear. In other words in an area of
real confusion God has given me MAJOR insight.
In our study the first question got me. Mrs. Moore said, "We
also have an enemy who wants to return us to places God
called us to leave." She also talked about how satan didn't
want to just set us back, that he wanted to take us all the
way back. To make it look like we had made no progress.
Well, I think that my restlessness in my job has been doing
just that for me. After graduation I thought things would
neatly fall into place....boy was that far from what happened.
He's been trying to tell me for two years that it's all in His
time. I know I know.... There have just been a lot of things
going on at work and it's already a stressful job in itself.
There have just been times were it did seem like there
was no progress. Oh, but there has been!! I have a
couple of other thoughts I'd like to share through the
week....I wish I had the time now and all the thoughts
processed to share.
If you are in a cloud of fog...I pray that He will soon make
things clear. In the meantime don't let satan use the
foggy times to make you think there's no progress
being made. As a friend of my tells me often
"Trust what is True". Keep believing...Keep walking.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great wisdom you have learned about the walk of faith and not by sight. It is so encouraging. So glad some clarity has arrived. We have been out of power and trees down etc... with the remnants of Ike. If that was remnants wow...poor Texans! Hugs to you.
reading your posts is like a mini devotion...that is a real gift you give us readers....THANK YOU!
Well, I see that I did not distract you too much last night.
Great post.....and what Glory God gets in these words.
I know of the foggy times. And Beth is right...our enemy wants to take us back to the beginning.
I have thought in the last year..where did I loose sight of what is important? But, I am finding that even in these times of no sight...God has been working. He is working a plan and like we have said, When He is ready He will fill us in on the plan. There is a plan....we can rest in that.
I so loved that Daniel study! Enjoy every ounce of it. And, hold onto your hat. :)
And, I'm not letting Satan take me back.
We have all made progress...yes, we have!!!
Hugs,
Fran
Post a Comment