Thursday, September 18, 2008



All I can say and think tonight is God's Glory!!
Isn't He so amazing!!! I was sharing this with a friend tonight...
I've been so hungry to SEE Him. He is showing up BIG right now
in front of my eyes. My physical eyes and my Spiritual eyes!
Nothing in my circumstances have changed but my spirit is moving
back where it should have never moved from...at His feet, by His side,
behind the shield of Faith...
There is nothing like a fresh rain of Him after a loooong dry spell...is it?!
My friends and Sisters in Faith....I pray He is raining down on you tonight too!

5 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

It is so neat when God touches you like that. To see His glory, to experience His presence in such a personal way. I have had that happen and it always makes me stop and think that truly no matter what happens to me God will make it all alright!

Growin' With It said...

what a beautiful way to look at rain. (rain..what i am dreading will start soon and not end until february around here.)

and your statement of being behind the shield of faith? i loved that one.

grinning with you today!

Sharon Brumfield said...

Amen girl...why do we stray?

SoonerAggieMom said...

Wow, I read your words then went back and read them out loud!

What a beautiful photo as well.

I meant to tell you my hubby's family lives in Merouge, LA. I have no idea is that's how you spell it, but it's near Monroe.

Thank you for checking on me after the storm. Things are looking up (especially if you look thru the hole in the ceiling lol)

Joyce said...

Good thoughts and thank you for them.
I will take that "Spiritual Rain" anyday, anytime....
But let's back off on any of that "tropical rain" I've had about enough of all that!! HA!
As well as everyone else in the State I am sure!

Okay I see you have the twitter thing on your sidebar now....I just signed up to do the "twitter" thing but I am so now computer/techy savvy. I only did it because my friend in Cali wanted me to...ugh. I will figure it all out .....LATER!

Loved that game last night....boy it's the same ol' LSU with last minute pull outs. Very exciting.
Have a good weekend.....
See ya!
Joyce