Monday, September 29, 2008

a moment in time...






Two friends
Two prayer warriors
With clasped hands tight in urgency
So tight that the feel of heartbeats are felt
Heartbeats of both physical and spiritual
Two hearts crying out for Him

One God Who bends down to hear
Two hearts crying out for Him
One God bends down and touches
Two hearts that are crying out to Him
In urgency they pray
In urgency He responds
m.c.


6 comments:

Denise said...

Thank you for your prayers for Sandy.. I spoke with Sandy and I told her that there are many beautiful ladies praying for her.. She is in good spirits, her husband is not doing as well as she is.. I spoke with him and he has to take the baby home today..... New Father with new baby and wife facing open heart surgery is a tough pill to swallow........ Remember David when you pray.....


That is beautiful Melonie ! Just beautiful

Sharon Brumfield said...

Thanks for the reminder.;)

I love this....
"One God who bends down to hear"--what a beautiful picture.
Love ya girl.....crying out for Him with you.

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

That comment you said about what your pastor said REALLY struck me hard. What a precious thought. Thank you for your love and encouragement. You are a gift from God!!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Nothing compares to spending time alone with Jesus. NOTHING. Just find a quiet place, open up the Bible and read. Take notes, talk it out with God; pay attention to what he is saying over you as you read.

Our hearts long and cry out for the affirmation from man; but man's praise and attention is fleeting. God's is not. I know you know that, but sometimes we need an intentional pause and a fast from humanity in order to understand the difference.

I hear the longing in your last several posts, and I encourage you to take some time to seek Him, whatever that takes.

Much love, Melanie. Keep to Jesus.

peace~elaine

Growin' With It said...

i love the description of the heartbeat. beautiful! hope you're having a better day today.

luvmy4sons said...

Beautiful. Amen.