Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Little treasures...



I love photography! I haven't picked my camera up in months. So,
last Sat. I decided to carry it with me when I went out the door. I
thought I'd share with you one of my finds....

8 comments:

Given Grace said...

Beautiful!! You have an amazing eye. I love the lighting and the detail.

Thanks for sharing!

Sharon Brumfield said...

Pretty cool!
Love this picture and I LOVE mushrooms. Although I am not sure I would want to eat this one. I do try and limit my intake to those found in the local grocery store. ;)
And I tend to want them cooked rather than raw.
I enjoy taking pictures too. I find it peaceful. One of these days I would like to print out some and make a little collage for the wall in my home.Where ever that home might be.

Growin' With It said...

you are a phenominal photographer and have such a wonderful eye that captures the beauty of the Lord!

luvmy4sons said...

That is a lovely picture. It makes me feel peaceful and worshipful! Love it!

Denise said...

I just am no good with the camera..... If I get a good picture for Ebay I am happy.. but to take a picture worth a thousand words !!!!! Good job!

Fran said...

I love God's creation!!

So beautiful.
Hugs,
Fran

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

So how are things blooming in your garden tonight?

Thinking about you...

~elaine

Growin' With It said...

got your email....prayin' and curious how you are?!