Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wordless Wednesday


8 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

Thanks so much for your prayers...and all your concern. I did well yesterday after he arrived. But struggling some again this morning. I have HOPE though. Yes. I sure do. God is good. And I am so grateful...even as I grieve some more this morning I am so thankful.

Sharon Brumfield said...

You didn't include the highway map to this place. :)
Got my keys and read to drive.
Love ya girl....have a great day.

Growin' With It said...

YAY! love this sign. wish it was by my house so everyday when i drove by i would have no choice but to be reminded! hmm, suppose i should look for other signs, even if they don't spell it out. great post!

Shirley Mary said...

What a great picture for Wordless Wednesday!

Oh, how I love the word HOPE!
How could we live without it?

I have a plaque that has the word HOPE and I see it every time I come in the computer room. . . which is often, too often, really :)

mary

Shirley Mary said...

A PS to the other comment. .

I can NEVER see the word HOPE too often!

mary

Shirley Mary said...

Thank you so much for your visit and your comments. And I wanted to say: I am not an "amazing woman of God" rather I am a weak vessel that serves an "amazing God."

When my son went somewhere and was late getting home, I would sometimes wring my hands and walk the floor I was so worried. But when He DID have the accident, and I Had to depend on God He was there! Too often, I have done "little things" in my own strength. Yet, I know that He wants us to depend on Him in all things. . big or small!

mary

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Oh my word!! That totally made my day!!

Thank you so much for praying for my "hope" =)!!!

Denise said...

I HOPE that you can see tomorrow through the eyes of your yesterday.. I HOPE that you see the angels camped round about you that stand guard with swords aflame! I HOPE that when you least expect it......God shows Himself BIG in your life........

Hope is powerful..... it fuels faith! Now faith is the substance of things HOPED for and the evidence of things not seen..