Yes, I hear Him here too. Sometimes solitude is good for the soul....if in that solitude we don't forget that we are actually not alone. Alone time is good for me...it helps me recognize myself and my thoughts. Sometimes in the hurry and worry we don't hear what He is saying or what we are thinking. Looking our over His creation we see how small we are...but then I remember we are His most prized creation. He sees us and He is not in a hurry like man. He is not limited to time. So just breathe.
6 comments:
who, where, what....tell us about this gorgeous photo!
I like it...tell me more.
You can hear HIM speak in that place....... that is beautiful !
I want to be that person sitting there! :)
Yes, I hear Him here too.
Sometimes solitude is good for the soul....if in that solitude we don't forget that we are actually not alone.
Alone time is good for me...it helps me recognize myself and my thoughts.
Sometimes in the hurry and worry we don't hear what He is saying or what we are thinking.
Looking our over His creation we see how small we are...but then I remember we are His most prized creation. He sees us and He is not in a hurry like man. He is not limited to time.
So just breathe.
sacred perspective...
peace~elaine
Post a Comment