Cool this looks like fun...

Emmy says- "no thanks
that's groooossss"

But she thought a spoon
would be safe...

The finished product!
(as you can see by the
kids clothes- it's still
warm around here)

Our First Annual
Hot Dog Roast...

(my brother-in-law,
the kidos, my Dad,
one of my sisters &
my Mom)
4 comments:
Where are the marshmallows?
Looks like ya'll had fun too. :)
What time will you be here to pick me up? ;)
Do you think the leaves are still changing?
Sharon,
You better believe we had some marshmallows and chocolate!!
Girl I'm only 3hrs away from Hot Springs you'll have to meet me half way =)
Well since you are not going to kidnap me- I guess I will have to take a rain check. Paw Paw has a doctors appointment at 10:00 tomorrow. Don't think I will have time to go there and back. :(
Looks like fun!!! YUMMY!!!
Post a Comment