Hey Ladies...this is going to be a quick post for tonight....it's late.
I have a huge burden on my heart that I'd like to share. Those of
you who have read some of my posts know that I LOVE my job!
Well, I found out today that our little school may be closing soon.
I don't know if it will be by the end of the year 2007 or the end of
our school year in May. I'm not asking you to pray for me (but I
would be grateful for them) but for the kids... The school I work at
is the only kind in our state and it offers The best programs available
to these kids.
Father, thank you for who you are and for creating each of us with a
special gift. May we always use what you have given us to bring you
and you alone glory. God you have given me such a burning passion
for these kids. Please continue to use me in this field! I lift up the families
of those with special needs....they are so tired physically, mentally,
emotionally and financially. Please continue to be their strength and
hope. I thank you and praise you for all you've done and all that you
are going to do.....
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Melanie I can't believe it...how sad, but I know God has a plan for you, for the kids and for the school. We will bw praying for you all.
"Trust in the Lord!"
Thant is sad. Where will the children go.I will pray.
I know if this happens then this is going to be what He is using to nudge you. Know we need to pray about when and where He is going to nudge you.
You have a lot to offer.
Oh my..praying for you right now!! Let us know how God works this one out!!
Post a Comment