
Oh, how I wish He had lead me to a warm fuzzy verse for Thanksgiving week.
This is the scripture He gave me this weekend...OUCH.
"When you make a vow to God, do not delay in fulfilling it..." Ecclesiastes 5:4
There are Seasons in our lives when He asks us to give up something to come
with Him. I have made the vow- the time has come to pass and I'm having
such a tough time letting go. I know that I will find a place of peace again and
that I will survive no matter what changes take place. However, until then I
do not like change and I do not like feeling this way.
The Message translation says this "When you tell God you'll do something,
do it-- now....Vow it, then do it."
I can't "delay" any longer it's starting to give satan that foothold. This week is
going to be all about getting my mindset focused on the truth of things and
fight satan until my vow is fulfilled.
4 comments:
I am so glad you shared your memory verse. I had you on my mind the last few days, and felt to lift you up in prayer. May God restore hope and joy to you (now I'm not sure if they are lost!) but I felt to pray restoration over you. Hope that makes sense :-)
Don't you just love Karen?
Great words.
I have a vow that has been worked out. And then life gets rough and I pick it back up. One day the vow will win. Because it is His will.
Love ya girl.
I love it when God leads us to a verse...and I can understand how you feel about wanting a "warm and fuzzy" verse for the holiday. But isnt God amazing where He can take us and what He can do with His Word! Thanks for sharing!
Really pray that you get victory and that God brings you to a better place in Him. It's horrible to feel yuk when you are challenged on something. I know, I have that regularly.
Hugs
Post a Comment