man do i feel like that last pix at the moment...i need to go to bed. wanted you to know that i moved....http://growinwithit.blogspot.com/ see ya there!
How funny! Reminds me of my nice sleeping in the back seat today with her head bobbing all around. I know another spot that is just as peaceful as the beach.... :) Visitors are always welcome! Hey and it is not anywhere near as hot as the beach! Shall I make up an extra bed? :)
5 comments:
You so crack me up!! i'm actually going to the beach on Sunday afternoon. gotta make a quick trip to Louisville first. :)
Hugs~
Fran
Me too!
peace~elaine
Oh sweetie, me too. Your post made me totally laugh out loud. I love your playful heart. Thanks for that!
man do i feel like that last pix at the moment...i need to go to bed. wanted you to know that i moved....http://growinwithit.blogspot.com/ see ya there!
How funny!
Reminds me of my nice sleeping in the back seat today with her head bobbing all around.
I know another spot that is just as peaceful as the beach.... :)
Visitors are always welcome!
Hey and it is not anywhere near as hot as the beach!
Shall I make up an extra bed? :)
Post a Comment