Monday, July 7, 2008

The Birthday Girl.....




















Well, it's that time of the year again...
Time to celebrate another Birthday...
Tomorrow (Tues.) is the big day...
I have to admit there are a lot of shoulda, coulda, woulda
thoughts going on in my head.
My plans are to hold tight to Psalm 139:14
"I praise you because I am fearfully
and wonderfully made; your works
are wonderful, I know that full well."
Sooooo I'll be back tomorrow afternoon with a
full report on the day...



4 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happpeeee Birthday dear Melanieeeee
Happy Birthday to youuuuuu!
And many more!!!!

Now aren't you glad you didn't have to hear me sing that? :)
See you've been blessed already!
Love ya girl

Growin' with it said...

this is your birthday song....
not very long, hey!

big bday hug comin' your way.

luvmy4sons said...

Happy, happy birthday to you! You WERE fearfully and wonderfully made! A blessing to be sure! Have a great day!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Yes...happy birthday. You are one of the wonders of God's heart. Rest in that truth this day.

peace~elaine