Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thank you from the bottom of my heart


Thank you all so much for praying for my sister! She went back to the
doctor on Monday and they did another hearing test on her. The results
from the second test came back saying that it appeared her hearing
level was improving. Yeah God!! The doctor told her either the medicine
worked or it was healing on it's own. Well, he was partly right...there
was healing but we know Who it came from! Know that you all are dear
to me....Much love...

5 comments:

Denise said...

JEHOVAH-ROPHE: "The Lord Who Heals" Ex. 15:22-26 We are always thankful the the gifts given to the doctors but we are always aware that the gifts were given by God... and God is the ultimate healer......

Sharon Brumfield said...

He promises to never leave us for forsake us--wonder when I will get that through my thick skull.
Good thing he is patient! \o/

Given Grace said...

God is awesome!!! Praise Him for His healing!

So glad to hear about your job...God always provides and always continues to be in control!
Continuing to pray!

Denise said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog... and I do Christan design for several long distant churches... I do design as well as the actual shirt and all I need sometime is just the idea or theme of a shirt.. I would love to do something for you one day... I hope to begin posting some of my designs right after the first of the year..........

Be blessed

Denise said...

Thanks for your prayers,,,,,,,Dad is home and well....... Have a blessed Sunday