Wednesday, January 7, 2009

This is my first Picture Memory Verse.
I'll explain a little next week as to why I chose
Psalm 91. Walking faithfully together...
Love you Girls!!





He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and
my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
Psalm 91: 1 & 2



5 comments:

Denise said...

Rest in that shadow girl friend.. Wonder how you were doing....... God will always bring direction in our lives and I am praying each day to the Father for you.......You have touched my heart in so many ways and I pray that God will lighten your path each morning..........

Rest in that shelter..... girl..... that is what it is there for...

Growin' With It said...

definitely one of my favorite verses!!

luvmy4sons said...

Awesome first pick! I love Psalm 91!

Sharon Brumfield said...

Amen on your verse!
I am so excited about this new part of your journey.
I look at that tree and I think of its rugged strength.
The strength of the one you are resting in is limitless!

Winging It said...

Amen, and Amen, and Amen!

LOVE Psalm 91...thank you!