Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The very last day

Well Girls, here we sit at the end of another year. I always have

mixed emotions on New Years Eve. It means I've turned another

year older. Sometimes I'm excited because it means- whoo made

it through another. Mainly I'm happy because it symbolizes a

fresh new start. Not a new start alone because He is my Guide.

I may not always let Him do the guiding but a start of a brand

new year reminds me that's the seat He is suppose to be in and

not me.

I wish our Guide would make things this easy...

We sat one year and a day ago wondering what the road ahead

looked like. Would it have many twist and turns or maybe it

would be a little straighter this year. One thing I know...that He

blessed me with some wonderful traveling companions this year.

And for you I'm ever grateful!! So thanks for riding out this year

with me. It definitly had some suprises and disappointments

along the way....I'm glad you were here. I can't wait to see what

He has planned for each of us this year!!

Happy New Year everyone!! Much love to you all!






4 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

Such a beautiful post sweet sister to end the year. Many blessing to you in the New Year...may you be found surrounded by the abundance of His presence and the joy of His Spirit and a sense of His everlasting arms around you no matter what. God bless you in the New Year. Love always in Christ, Leslie

Sharon Brumfield said...

Me too girl...can't wait to see what He has planned for this new year. It is kind of exciting thinking that there are these fantastic things waiting for us....and we will get them in His time.
I too am thankful for the traveling companions this past year. Good thing that most of them only had to follow by computer. :)
Love ya girl....it is going to be exciting....He promises!

Denise said...

2009 ....... ordained of the Lord.... Mountains to move and lives to touch.....People to forgive and forgiveness to be received....... Laughter and joy will come our way but tears and heartache may show up from time to time........BUT HE is Lord and HE directs our path........

Happy New YEAR girl !

Growin' With It said...

i love being a part of your journey!