Hey all....I know, I know it's been another week and I've yet
to post. It's been sooooo crazy around here. No, not a bad
crazy just too much going on. Too much going on at work,
church and thoughts chasing around in my head...oh along
with Christmas shopping. Please help me pray about our
church...there's a situation going on and it's not too good and
it has to be handled in the right way....many details but
please say a prayer for our little pastor and his wife. Thanks!
Well, going to crawl inbetween the kids to watch Charlie
Brown Christmas special and sneak food off their plates...
hey their not eating it ;)
I know this is short but wanted to let you know I'm thinking
of you and love you all.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey girl,
Good to hear from you. And I am sorry about the stuff going on at church. Our enemy never sleeps. Keep fighting the good fight and remember the fight is not against flesh and blood.
I'll try and be on the computer tonight so that we can IM.
love ya
Glad to hear rom you girl. Praying for your church situation. I like to think of you on the couch watching Charlie Brown with the kids!
the church dilemma sounds all to familiar. bummer. will pray. and charlie brown/family...life is good isn't it?!!
Me and hubby sat and watched Charlie Brown Christmas Special....... You do not have to be a kid to enjoy that each year....... I will be praying for your church..........
Post a Comment