Ladies, it's with a very very heavy heart I have something
I need to share with my friends and prayer warriors.
Our new school were my new job was to be.....was at the
final step and the judge denied us. My arms have been
numb for hours. I'm still walking around in total shock.
The kids that were to attend this new school was on their
way to freedom from a very dark place that they are now
having to attend. There are parents and teachers walking
around tonight in total disbelief. And sweet sisters, I'm
having such trouble tonight understanding my God.....
If you knew me a little more.....you would know why I say
this....It like every time something good comes my way
He "jerks" it away. I'm sorry but I'm hurting so bad
right now and this are just my raw emotions. I just don't
want to dream or even hope anymore....
I'm so tired of talking tonight about the details but I
promise to come back a bit later and talk about it.
I love you all and treasure you beyond measure.....
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
oh melanie. i am sorry. sorry for you, sorry for those precious kids and sorry for the parents. i don't understand all this entails but i know your heart is hurting.
wish i could hug you right now. hang in there. and vent away girl! it amazes me that God can handle it; our questions, our anger, etc. but He can. so let it all out!
with love,
linda
Melanie Joy, I am soooo heartbroken with you, as I am sure Our Father is as well. Praying for your comfort and strength, and praise.
Lord God, you love these children and these precious people who want to love and care for these children. We know you count every tear that is shed in this matter. We pray Father that first of all You would move Heaven and earth to keep, guard and care for these children who are so vulnerable. We are so grateful that though the thief comes to steal, kill and destroy, our Jesus has come that we (and that means these kids) might have life and have it to the fullest until it overflows! Father we ask that You inspire, overwhelm and transform this situation for Your glory and these children's bright future. May what is done be clearly a sovereign act of Your goodness. Encourage the spirits and speak sweetly to the people most hurt by this. Help us to make an exchange - the garments of praise for the spirit of heaviness! Comfort and surround Melanie Joy with Your achingly sweet presence. Renew and sharpen her vision and discernment. Thank You for the power of Your Word, and the Name of Jesus - We exalt these over this situation - In Jesus Name Oh Lord! In Jesus mighty, everlasting Name!
Amen!
Hugs sweet sister!
Maria
I've been thinking about you all day. Just remember what we've said about stepping stones. Sometimes we just can't understand the way they happen. Sometimes we may feel like we aren't getting any say in how our lives are turning out, but when one door closes (however cliche this phrase may be) another one opens. I know higher education has been calling you recently...just keep reaching and if you need a hand to help you keep climbing, I'm here. You know where to find me...and by the way, I'm quite serious about studying with you for the GRE. I'm ready to start when you are. Sorry I've been away from blogging, but I'm back. Love ya.
Melanie:
My heart hurts for you. Who can begin to understand your pain? I can't, but I will try to be a good friend. I will pray for you tonight and ask that God immediately reveal his wisdom to you in the matter. You are precious to him, and precious to us...even to those of us who've never met you face to face.
peace...yes, peace for your journey my friend.
~elaine
I am so, so sorry. God has a plan and is in control, but I know first hand that sometimes its very hard to understand and to feel better and talk ourselves into going along. But the bottom line is His way is always best. Im praying that He may show you even just a small glimpse into His plan. Praying also for your students and their parents.
Please know Im here for you and praying for you!
Sorry I missed your Birthday! Hope you have a GREAT year! So glad that you are ok...I could feel you shaking from here. Thank you Jesus for your protection!
I am so sorry my friend..... so sorry........ I have no answers or fancy words...... I just KNOW that God does not make mistakes.. He never makes mistakes..... His ways are so hard to understand but His ways will ALWAYS be in perfect time....... but..... that is hard to see when the heart is broken.... I will pray........ I will pray......
Oh sweet friend....
I'm praying for you tonight as I go to bed. I know the feeling well. I just want you to know that God is with you always and has a much better plan for you.
I wish I could come sit and talk with you now.
Much love and hugs....
Just thinking of you this morning..... Always remember :
Jer 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
HIS thoughts are always of good toward you.......Always.......
There WILL come a day when you will look back and understand and you will Thank Him for His direction.. It is so hard now but there is a day that it will make perfect sense........ It is like a quilt...... just a lot of pieces until completed..... Then a work of art...... You are HIS work of art....... you are in construction.
Love ya!
I'm sorry things didn't work out.
I'm praying for you!
Sweetie I have been on the road and just now getting to this. I am so sorry...God's ways are not our ways. I have found He usually opens a door when He closes a window. I know you are clinging to Him. Surround her Jesus with Your love and give her guidance and peace andcomfort. In Your precious name. amen
Post a Comment