***Okay...special news update....
I am soooo blessed and happy to
celebrate this birthday! I am so
happy to be alive! Okay, below
I mentioned a nice quiet dinner
with my folks....well....It was a
quiet dinner but the ride home
was NOT!!! About halfway home
an eighteen wheeler "threw" a
rock the size of your hand into the
front drivers side window of my
car!!!! It missed me by two inches!
Glass went over every inch of that
car! It took me and my Dad a hour
and a half to clean up the glass. My
hands are honestly still shaking. If
it had come through the windshield!!
I'm so thankful to Jesus the kids are
out of town they would have been
sitting in that car seat that is full of
glass!! Thank you Jesus for your
protective hand and this wonderful
life you have given me!! Praise you...
We interrupt this day for a quick Birthday update...
First of all- thank you all for your Birthday Wishes!!
I wish I could hug all your necks!
Both of my sisters are out of town this week so that is kind
of a bummer. However, one sister took me out to eat last
week before she left. And she gave me a Louie Giglio DVD.
If you have not seen or heard him....oh...you need to!!!
When I checked my emails this morning a really sweet
friend had three e-cards waiting on me (hey, girl I'll count
the one you sent last night as being on time ;). One card
for the changing mood shifts of the day!! You know me too
well! At work they gave me a gift card for Chinese. Haha
and we only get a thirty minute lunch break so not sure
when she intends me use it. Anyway, it's the thought.
I opened my drawer at work to get my stuff for the day
and there was this gift bag in it. The bag had an old man
on it and it said, "Happy Friggin' Birthday". I laughed
my head off!! My sweet coworker and friend, Kate,
gave me a print workshop program for my laptop and
a really sweet card! Both my sisters and the kiddos
have sent me text message vidoes throughout the
day...Love and miss them kiddos!!
Tonight my parents are taking me out to eat.
All my friends have kids and I've had (no offense here)
enough of other peoples kids noise level today =)
So my parents and I are going to have a quiet "supper".
Plus, they bought me a cake and since it's ALL mine and
I don't have to share...I've already had me a big ol slice!!!
I have to admit I had a bit of a pity party last night
over this being an OLD and single chick still. I'm glad it was
last night so I could wake up and enjoy today.
Love you guys!! Thanks for being a big part of my
Special day!
p.s. I don't know what the heck happened with the
spacing at the top....I think it may have occured
during a very important phone call I had to stop and
take! ;) Sorry I don't have the time to figure it
out...fried catfish await....=)

9 comments:
I did not know!!!!!!!! Why did I not know?????? I am so sorry...... so sorry........
How did I miss this?
I am bummed!!!!!!!!
love ya!
Oh my gosh!!!!!! Girl.... I am thankful to the Lord for His protection.. He surrounds us...with His mercy and grace and what the enemy means for evil in our lives HE means for good...... What a testimony you will have regarding His provision for our lives...... I rejoice with you tonight........ this is your BIRTHday......... and how wonderful a BIRTHday it has been...........
Love ya !!!!!!!!!!!
Denise
WOW! Wow! Isn't God good?! I am so glad that you were not hurt. I wonder how many times we are saved by His hand and don't even know it. Sounds like you had a great birthday. I could feel the joy coming through on your post! Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!
Well, I guess you won't forget this Birthday!
God is so good........He will even use strange events to make us oh so glad for the life we have. ;)
I am so glad that no one was hurt. What a mess....but I am glad that windshields are an easy thing to replace.
What a day!
Well, it is over for another year. Ha! Ha!
I love ya girl.
Take some time and go eat that Chinese.I luv me some chinese. O.K that last statement made even me cringe. Now proper...Oh..I do so love Chinese food. ;)
unbelievable!! so glad you were protected. it is always such a bummer how those events shake ya up so bad. i'm so grateful things weren't worse.
Well...I'm just ticked that I missed it! But, you better know that I'm praising God that my friend is a-ok and you have had a fabulous birthday!!!
Blessings and many more~
Fran
talk about some candles on the cake! Whew...you really know how to throw a party...or a rock in this instance. Thank God for his provision over your precious life. On to repairs I suppose...who pays for this one?
peace~elaine
I'm Linda's (gotta grow with it) friend. So thankful you're okay and Happy belated birthday.
Happy birthday to you! I know I am late, but I am still going to pray for a special year of blessing and renewal and just brand new life altogether...praying as I type! Can ya' tell?! :)
Sorry 'bout your car, but so glad no one was hurt! You are wearing out those angels that watch over you! :)
xoxo,
Maria
Post a Comment