Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Prayer request

I have a prayer request I'd like to put before you.
My brother-in-law hurt his back while working
a few months ago. He works for the railroad so
they are going to see a doctor a couple states
away. We have heard great things about this
doctor. They are leaving out in the morning
(Wed.) so they have a long drive ahead of them.
My sister will be doing some of the driving and
let's just say we don't get the wintery stuff down
here and she's nervous about the drive. She is
also not looking forward to leaving her little man
(my nephew) at home.
Also my other brother-in-law has an uncle that's
had a heart attack today. He is in ICU and they
have already shocked his heart 3 times. Josh,
my brother-in-law, just lost his dad a year ago.
Josh is only 25.
Thanks guys...I know you are faithful in your
prayers and our God is faithful to hear and
answer.

7 comments:

Denise said...

I always know that God speaks my name to others when I need prayer... and Oh my gosh I will pray for these precious people..... I will pray Gods protection on your sister and Josh as they travel ...... and pray that the Holy Spirit will administer healing to the Uncle.. God has brought me a long way with my back problem via good Dr's so I pray that God is leading them in this direction............. there is pain and suffering in the body of Christ and He is awake and watching over His word to perform it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HeyJules said...

I'll be praying for them. Doesn't it seem like "when it rains, it pours?" I'm so sorry its pouring all over you right now.

Given Grace said...

Joining you in prayer.

Sharon Brumfield said...

As you can see I have not been out and about too much. Wish you had emailed me.
I will be praying.
Love ya girl!
TIme for bed. I am so tired.

Denise said...

How is the sister and Josh? and how is his uncle....... I could not sleep last night even after that day that we had so I laid there and prayed........ I will be looking forward to a good report on that back........ and good report on that uncle.......

hugs

Denise said...

praying for God's grace in the time for grief for the wife ....... thinking of your sister........ and her husband.

twinkle said...

Praying that all is well. May God be in total control and cover you all with His Sheltering Wings. Grace be unto you.