Monday, February 25, 2008

Hold Her Jesus....

I have just walked around today with a numb- dumb founding
feeling. My heart is aching and my mind is reeling. The little
Faith from work.....she broke her mother's faith.....
Her mom is in the hospital she had a nervous breakdown and
was talking of suicide. Guys, other than the Grace of God I
don't know what they are going to do. I honestly don't know
what their options are. I don't know how to reach this child
and it feels very defeating....helpless. They can't afford the
tuition anymore and they are pulling her from the school.
Please help me pray for this poor mom. There are alot of other
things that fall into the story that just add up the total.
All weekend it seemed to be one thing after the other. My
Grandmother woke us up at 4:30 Sat. morning and we ended
up taking her to the hospital. She has acute bronchitis. Thankfully
she is feeling much better.
When it rains it poors....
But isn't it great that we have a Great Big God to scoop us up
and hold us tight?! May He hold you tight in His Love.....

5 comments:

Brandy said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my page and praying for Erin! I recieved a comment about the little girl and the lady said that her parents were in her sisters sunday school class. She gave me a web site that you can go to and it updated every day. Erin does seem to be doing better, but she still has a long way to go, so we still need to keep her in our prayers! Here is the website and I will also post it on my blog! http://www.caringbridge.org/cb/viewHome.do Bless you!
Love,
Brandy

Sharon Brumfield said...

Sorry girl.
Sometimes we just look up at God and have to say--What the heck?
It is hard to understand why things happen. Why God allows things.
One thing I am learning--slowly but surely- is that we should take those burdens and lift them to God.
just think how many know of what is going on and just say--oh well.
But God has given you a heart that can feel the crush. Don't let those feelings go by undealt with by God.
Maybe start thanking God for brining you into the situation so that you can then bring the power of God into a situation that would otherwise be hopeless.
When you look at Faith maybe it could be a reminder for you to thank God for the faith that He gave you to be able to step in an call on the power of God.
He sees--He knows--He is waiting for the faithful to step up to the plate and say...Send Me! :)
Love ya girl

Given Grace said...

What a gift you are giving to this mother...lifting her and Faith up to the Lord! I will continue praying and asking God to send His peace and comfort! May she see the One True God....the God that gives us true hope.

Denise said...

Melanie........ I am so sorry... It seems that sometimes it is just a bit too much to carry .... I used to give a pat answer for such but have learned in my life that there just is not one....... there is a scripture that a man once spoke over me under the unction of the Holy Spirit.. it was many years ago and I was in such need of a touch from the Lord.... I have it marked in every bible I have...... It helps me when I just cannot figure out why!!!!!!!!!

Isa 59:19 So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun..... When the enemy shall come in, like a flood the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him............

If you read this in the KJV and many other versions the coma is after the word flood........ but in the original Hebrew text the coma is after the word in................... !!!!!!!!!!!! what a difference it makes to the word............. When the enemy comes in............ LIKE A FLOOD THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD SHALL LIFT UP A STANDARD AGAINST HIM............

We are so in need of HIS flood....................


I will pray for this mother and child............

Denise said...

You print that out and give it to anyone who needs it.........

:)