
Hey! Just wanted to drop a quick line before church tonight. I have been
thinking for awhile now about privatizing (stealing your word Kate) my
blog. Something came about yesterday at work and I decided to do it.
I almost feel like a weight was lifted of my shoulder. That statement may
be a bit dramatic but I do feel good about the decision. I've read on some
blogs and felt a little intimidated about leaving comments and then that
person stop by here. I read some blogs and feel like it should be about
writing devotions or you always have to have an opinion or insight about
something to write. Sorry guys that's just not me. When you come here
that's all you get is--me. Well, I hope you get a little more ;) I don't
think you guys have ever been disappointed at stopping by and honestly
I trust you enough to invite you to come "into my world".
I feel free know to share things like good days, bad days, struggles,
victories and of course the Spiritual things.
I'm not sure if any of this makes sense but wanted to fill you in on a little
as to why I decided to do it.
I love you guys and your friendships mean the world to me....
Much love to all...
5 comments:
Wll I am in and that is all that matters. I feel so important. Ha Ha
Old maw maw here is in for the long haul--yes, to the right of the pearly gate. I would tell you what i will look like but I will be perfect then--so look for the perfect me. :)
You will know me by my perfect teeth and lack of mustache. Ha!
Aren't I a hoot. And full of myself tonight to boot.
Satan has been on the prowl. He got me last Wednesday night at church and has been gnawing away at me ever since.This whole blog thing has been a real distraction. It has been a set up.But I do think God wanted me to remove the tracking stuff off my site. I don't want to know how many people come by and don't comment. I don't want to know if someone read and then did not care to comment. And I am going to stop feel guilty for trying to maintain relationships with people who do not want to have a relationship. THat is really what this whole thing is to be about for me. I don't do the social thing--did not get into this for the social thing. I almost felt like I was being pushed to do that.
I will love and pray for who ever want to jump in the ring. If not--then God will have other plans.
Did you enjoy my ramble?
This is me. If you can be you on your blog I can be me. THis is me.
Love ya girl
Oh ,,, I am so glad that I found your email... I have been gone so much the past couple of days. I went to your blog last night and oops... could not get in.... YEAH I am so glad you have included me... I love the comment left by Sharon..... I thought I was the only one feeling guilty about not saying something on every blog that left comment on mine and I felt pressured to be "spiritual" well......... some days I am NOT spiritual!!! ahahah I passed through that "spiritual" stage many years ago and I am sure that The Lord does not want to free me from that again. When I found this blog world I really did not know what to expect. I had created a web site called Samaritan Women and that is where I posted my devotionals. However it is a lot of work to maintain and I wanted some interaction with those reading. My sweet husband found this blog world and thus here I am. As Sharon said, I do not want to worry about a relationship with someone that is not really interested in a relationship with me...... I find that I have been staying up too late in order to keep up? KEEP UP WITH WHAT? What silly gooses we are...... I am also not here for the social thing..... I have been commissioned by the Lord many years ago to tell my story of the amazing GRACE that pulled me out of a pit and continues to pull me out when I am so foolish to fall into another one...... I will pray when you ask me to pray and I will believe that you will pray when I ask you to pray......... soooooooo have i gone on and on too much? Maybe so... but I am thrilled to be here... :)
So.... one question? How do I get back in when I close this window?
Melanie,
Thank you so much for inviting me in. I totally can relate also as to your feeling in blogland. I too, only offer "myself" in my posts...I have gotten down on myself many times when I visit others and think, oh they must think I am so shallow and "unspiritual" but I have learned that Im not going to be something in my posts that Im not in real life.
So I appreciate knowing your heart and I love you and your friendship. I know that God ordained our meeting and look forward to learning more about you and from you!
Thanks again and continue to be who God made you. Fearfully and wonderfully made!!!
In His Love,
Stacey
Hey girl--
I have left you something a little sweet on my blog.
Just because.
Hey I am glad to see that Denise is here. She is a good one. Well they are all good but she likes to keep it real.
Good stuff there.
Hope you are having a great day and staying warm.
Keith killed a dear this morning. He will be bringing me another back strap to smoke. GIRL--I did one the other night that would make you delirious enough tomake you wannna slap yur momma in glee!
It was soooooooo good.
I even surprised myself! Ha Ha
I am having a great day. Paw Paw is with my sister in law. Julia and I had a girls night last night and then stayed up till 1:00. I tried to sleep in but someone forgot that I did not have to get up with Paw Paw and called me at 8:00. Grrrr!!!
And NO I could not go back to sleep.
I have a fire going and I have some coffee and I am catching up in blogdom.
Have a great day.
Remember HE is crazy about you!
Post a Comment