is consisting right now of a bag of green and red M&M's. Really!
So, I thought I'd post before you guys thought a Christmas Elf had
kidnapped me...LOL! I thought I would share a couple of
Christmas photos...
This is the picture from my Christmas header. This is the tree at
my parents house. Every year there seems to be a new stocking
being added. Next year there will be a new one with the name of
my new niece! I look forward to her arrival this Spring!

and my nephew was with me when I got it. I read the message
on the box outloud.."Don't open till Christmas". To which I
replied how much I wanted to open it "now". My nephew said,
"But you can't open it now". "Why not?" I
asked. "It's because of the Spirit of Christmas!", he answered.
Merry Christmas! May the meaning of Christmas fill your hearts
in a special way. I pray God bless you all with special moments
this Christmas that you can tuck away as treasured memories!
Much love to you all!!!
Melanie~

4 comments:
Precious photos! Merry Christmas to you Melanie. May the Light of our Savior be the illumination of your heart each day this week and in the year to come. Thanks for being my friend.
peace~elaine
Merry Christmas sweetheart. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Wish I was going to be there when you opened that package...I am sure it was packed with love. ;)
Love ya girl!
Love the pictures.
If you get a chance go and read the Christmas story over at Samaritan Woman. It was pretty cool.
Merry Christmas to you...love the pics.
Post a Comment