
What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
frostbite!
I owe my BIL a thank you for helping me look at the spirit of
the day a bit different....thanks for the call and the laugh...
a mirror whose surface is lost to view, because it reflects the dazzling glory of the sun
6 comments:
Love the picture!
Wondering how you are doing. I feel like I have had someone all up in my business since Keith and Julia got home.
Trying to keep my mind active for Him. Each time a stray thought or feeling comes around I use it as a chance to pray for another sister who might be having problems with similar emotions.
God is good.......even when our emotions or eyes tell us otherwise.
We put a little Christmas tree up today and tomorrow we will get our stockings out of storage to put the up.
We had snow yesterday and so Julia was out of school and this morning they had a two hours delay. Because of the snow Keith did not begin working...that will happen tomorrow.
That is about it for now....the best way to avoid frostbite----wrap up tight. :)
Love the new layout! Too cute...frostbite! So appropos in this Twilight Crazed world right now!
Love your thankful tree and Frosty! Both have cheered me immensely.
peace~elaine
pretty funny one melanie!! ☺
Pretty cute.......... He must be a fun BIL.............
Got to laugh at life......... things can get tough!
Wondering how you are doing.
It has been pretty quiet around here. Got my Christmas cards in the mail today and tomorrow we are going to start some baking.
I found out yesterday that Mom and Dad will be coming up for Christmas...kind of excited about that. I am kind of missing Mom..just want to put my head on her shoulder and give her a great big hug.
So I haven't seen the post yet on David...ya still going to do it?
Is this still private?
Do you still have the other blog...I haven't got any emails that you have posted. If you have...sorry I don't know how to get there.
Just thinking about you.
You should have seen the mountain tops this morning after the rain we had yesterday. I guess it was cold enough up there for it to freeze on the trees. The tops were all white and the sun was shinning on the trees....it was a awesome sight. Tried to take a picture with my phone but it did not work.
love ya girl
Post a Comment