Interrupting this "blogging" break for a moment to share
something that totally impacted my world this week.
"For such a time as this..." Of all times we could have
done the Daniel Bible study it was now! After the election
I felt as most of you I'm sure did. Low and behold what
is the next nights homework?? Week 6! God was quick
to show me that Daniel lived in one if not the most
corrupt cultures but he faithfully served God in those
times. Even in the midst of ungodly leadership Daniel
remained faithful in a corrupt world.
Ok, the other thing...she asks....
"What kind of things would Daniel and his friends have
missed had they chosen instead to blend in?"
WOW! So then I turned the question around to
myself....Melanie what would you have missed out on?
God's provision. Healing. College. A world called Autism.
Right now in the midst of the journey- what will the
outcome look like...I don't know but what I do know is
that whatever it is...I don't want to miss it!!
What would you have missed out on?
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is good to look back and know that God brought you to the place you are today and that all the things you have experienced-painful and otherwise are from His hand for your good purpose. I used to think there would be a few things I would change and miss out on...but who am I to question the sovereign hand of God? Even my errors and my sins have brought me to this wonderful place that I am now...so full of the knowledge of His grace and power and love. Blessings to you sweet friend!
I would have missed out on unbelievable unconditional love, things of God that blow my mind, a husband that loves me, a daughter, a body of Christ that blew me away, and so much more to come.
God thoughts.....and good thoughts.
Post a Comment