Sunday, November 16, 2008

The things I love most...

I ran across this Meme over at Sharon's and
thought I would give it a try. I'm suppose to
list 5 things I love. So, I thought
I would do it count down style...

#5 I love learning new things. For example,
I love discovering new things with the kids I
work with. To research things of nature that's
hindering them and designing a program that
teach's them a new skill or way to communicate.
In the same sense...I love discovering new
things about God and His Word and Will.

#4 I love ballcaps! The first thing I do when I
walk in the door from work is put on my cap.
I carry them in my car a lot and most days put
it on before I even leave work. When I'm taking
photos my cap is on and turned around backwards.
When I was young my dad would tell me "turn that
cap around you look like a punk". Haha...I'd do it
then just because it bothered him.

#3 Photography! I had a photography class my
Senior year of college and it was amazing! I
discovered my favorite Photographer then.
Ansel Adams. The photo below is the first one of
his I fell in love with.


#2 I love nature!! I love being outdoors.
I love being in the woods around our place.
If you remember a former post of
mine you'll recall the family ties it has.
Most important it makes me feel so close to my
Creator.

#1 I love these Kiddos! Of course,
my niece and nephew. Bman and Emmy G.
and the little Girl to come....I love you guys
the most!!







4 comments:

Growin' With It said...

i love that you love photography because you are REALLY good at it and i enjoy being blessed by your pictures. fun post melanie!

Growin' With It said...

oh man, forgot...btw...very pretty new page. looks beautiful.

luvmy4sons said...

I loved reading your list and getting to know your more. Of course it goes without saynig that those kids are gorgeous!

Sharon Brumfield said...

Loved your list. THe pictures of the kids are pretty cool.
And so I guess you are going to try and get a photography class for one of those classes you have to take aren't you? What a fun class to take.
Sorry I have been a little silent.
I can't wait to hear the news.
THe last few days have been busy and today will be too. I have my last class and then Julias try out practice. I'll be home sometime after 7:00.
Love ya girl