around the house. I picked them up at lunch today and looked
at them while eating my Hotpocket...The first photo reminded
me of how sad I was at first because the leaves didn't have
much color and they just looked dead. Then God took my
thoughts on a bit of a journey....thought I would share....
The leaves all looked dull and dead. However, if you keep moving
and looking then you'll find an angle...
A place where the sun is in just the right spot that...like the One that created them....
His angle is from above so totally different than the view we see. If we
just keep looking we'll soon see as the Son shines through...

The deadness of life will disappear and the Splendor of the One
who created us will shine through....




5 comments:
Yes...He makes all things new...I loved the idea of seeing the leaves from above...seeing things from God's perspective. Blessings to you sister.
Beautiful perspective. You have quite an eye for God's truth exhibited in nature.
peace~elaine
That's my girl!
Keep seeing this world through His eyes! We are doing this thing....he is working..and our enemy does not like that.
I love the perspective here...but then who would not love something coming from God above. He talks to me so often through the things He has created...it is pretty awesome.
I have had a post on leaves that I have wanted to do...maybe I will start writing it.
well said sista. beautiful pictures and i soaked them in this morning as i look out at our's and see poor naked branches already. beautiful way to look at life...look at today for me. thanks!
p.s. welcome back! and i think that picture of you and your nephew is adorable!
Post a Comment