Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Study hall

First of all I hope you enjoy my study down time music!
In the spirit of my study break I thought I'd share this
email I received today....


How to Fail tests with dignity!










Well, on a serious note..
I finally spoke with someone at the school today! I've felt so scattered in
all the things I knew I needed to do to get back into school. I just didn't
know all the steps to take and when to take them. Well, my conversation
today did just that. Ms. Greer gave me a step by step "plan" and I'm
ready to go! I will go tomorrow and enroll once more to the university.
Like I told the lady on the phone today... I know I have a lot of work to
do...but I'm ready. My eye has been set on the goal for a long time
and now it's time to get moving. I know what needs to be done and I'm
ready to roll up my sleeves and get busy!!
Last nights prayers and God's answer today from this phone conversation
has brought some major peace to my heart and mind today!!
When the school bell rings again I don't know what this will mean
as far as Blogland goes....
I know you all understand. The last few weeks have been tough
and my discipline was not too hot. However, the classes I'm having
to take in order to get into the graduate program requires me to
only make A's!!!!! Girls, I'm not a good student so this is going to
be a huge challenge!! So, my plans are to not go anywhere I just
may not be here as much....but I'm here.
I love you all!! Thanks for all your prayers and support!
Always know that you are forever in my thoughts and prayers.

4 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

\o/ Yahoojah! THings are finally moving forward....I am so glad.
NOW GET BACK TO THE BOOKS!
Yes, I was raising my voice. :)

luvmy4sons said...

Yea! We are all in your corner. so glad that thigngs are moving in the right direction. I know you can do it! I loved that homework. Too funny! But don't be getting any ideas! LOL!

Denise said...

Study is the name of the game and we are here when you raise your head to take a breath........ You go girl...One of my hearts desire is to go to school ....... I dropped out of high school 3 months before I was to graduate...... I went on latter in life to get GED and then pass the ACT to get into college........ However finances were not there so had to put things in reverse...... That was many years ago........ Now , I just do not have the energy..... soooooooooo YOUGOGIRL and we will all rejoice !

Growin' With It said...

if you have the diligence to stop blogging and focus more...i have a feeling more schooling will be attainable! you sound like you have your priorities on track and the endurance to stick to them. you'll do great!