Thursday, November 27, 2008

Oh, not on this day

Well, as most of you have heard me talk of how Thanksgiving
is my most favorite holiday ever....well, someone else heard
me talking about it too. As a matter a fact he was standing
next to my bed this morning to be the first person to great
me on MY favorite holiday of the year. Yeap the sneaky
rat himself, satan. So I've decided to make another
thankful list...to shut him up from the crap he's trying to
lay on me today...

I'm thankful that my God is "bigger than the boogie man".
I'm thankful that all I had to do this morning was close my
eyes back and talk with my Creator whom I was created in
the likeness of.
I'm thankful that in a few hours that the house will be full
of kids laughter. We are going to make a Thankful Tree
today...so I should have pictures up of it soon.

If satan showed up that early this morning then...
It's going to be a good day Ladies! A good day indeed!
Many Happy Warm Blessings to you today!

2 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

Happy Thanksgiving! You can tell Satan to get behind you. He who is in you is greater than him! Keep counting those blessings. Hugs to you!

Sharon Brumfield said...

I know you had a great day...my was good but a little odd.
We will talk about it later I am sure.
My food came out fantastic...the pie was a keeper for sure and the mac and cheese was fabulous..and yes, my nephew went for seconds!
I also made an artichoke dip..it was a hot dip served with tortilla chips...it was a keeper too but not on the same level at the pie. I am still stuffed...nothing like plenty of carbs to make you feel like you at a bus.
I will talk to you soon....yes, I missed some of my crew..but it was good.