Well folks...it's Official! I'm a college student again!! I can't believe it!
I went today and filled out my admission papers and paid the
admission fee. The first check of many yet to write.
So, here is what the future should look like...
I am planning to continue out the school year working where I am now.
Along with taking two classes this Spring, these classes will start in Jan.
I hope to quit work at the end of the school year and just go to school
next Summer. Like I said in my last post, I have to make straight A's
in order to get through this stage of classes. Then I hope to pass all
three of the big test (GRE, Praxis I and Praxis II) by the end of the
Summer and all my paper work done so that I can be admitted into
the Graduate program this Fall. In the program I'll be doing student
teaching during the day and taking classes in the evening. One good
thing is you get paid in the school system while you student teach!!
Whew! It all sounds just that easy...hahaha!
All the way down to the campus this morning my stomach was tied
in knots. A good nervous but nervous none the less. I know that
this is what God is asking me to do. I have to be honest...I know I
can learn the things I need to know but I'm sooooo nervous at the
thought of being in charge of a classroom. There is also the fear
of not getting a job in the end. I've watched so many women lately
struggle to find a job in teaching. I know God is in control and He
wouldn't ask me to do something unless He had it all planned out.
You may have to remind me of that later =)
Okay, I guess it's time to put it all in practice and go get some
more studying done.....
Love you!
7 comments:
Sounds good!
Way to go....nothing like finally seeing things moving forward and something set in stone. Thank you Jesus!
God go with you...and I know He is! If He be for you...who can be against you?! You are keeping your eyes on Him...it's awesome what He is doing!
Here I am....where is the party?!
how exciting melanie. maybe a lot to take it for you at the moment but sounds like you have a peace about it all and YES most importantly God is paving the way for you. way to go!
Hey girl............. You are on the path ordained by God and HE goes before you.......... Nervous stomach and all........... We are proud of you and we will love to hear all about your journey!
Have a blessed weekend.........
That is so exciting! Can I ask what you are going back to school for? I think it's great and it's so awesome that you are able to do this. I would love to go back to school. Hopefully one day!
Go in God's strength alone. He will carry you through...all the way through. Excited for the changes coming your way. May your heart be blessed with the certain assurance that you have made the best decision for your life. Keep me posted.
peace~elaine
PS: Love the blog template.
Post a Comment