Wooo I LOVE Jesus....how about you?
Oh, man God is sooooo Good!
Very busy and crazy day but V.B.S. Rocks!!
Okay, Night one's Bible Point...
God Gives Us the Power to be THANKFUL!
Aha!!
The kids challenge for the night is to go and
tell someone what or who they are
thankful for ...
So I here by issue the same challenge to you...
whatcha thankful for Ladies?
I'm so thankful for my family
my church family
my new job
friends
my blogging Siestas
as my nephew said, "everything"
most of all I'm thankful for a Mighty God
who loves me beyond anything I can
comprehend!!
"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts,
since as members of one body you were called
to peace. And be thankful."
Colossians 3:15
6 comments:
I'm thankful for the health of my children this night. I'm thankful for the love of my husband. And I'm thankful for a home that exists beyond this one.
And one more thing, I'm thankful for God's peace in the midst of my chaos.
Rock on with the VBSer's.
peace~elaine
I'm thankful for:
You.
My family (my sis just moved back to Denver this weekened...I'm super thankful for that.)
I'm thankful for one more day to serve Him.
I am thankful that no matter where I am physically, spiritually, emotionally, Christ walks with me and He loves me always!
So much to be thankful for and so little time.......
I so love how He keeps right on track in our lives and when we think that we have been put out to pasture, we find that He is just getting started...
I am thankful that He love those that I love but He loves them more... and He is always working in their lives even when I forget to pray......
I am thankful that on September 10th 1977 He found me crying out for something.....And he showed up!!! He was right on time....... and He saved my life.....
That the Lord's mercies are indeed new every morning! That He daily loads us with benefits, that He crowns us with love and compassion! That He is sovereign!
For family and good friends in Christ, like you!
xoxo,
Maria
I am thankful for life.
For time to slow down and realize that He has been right there waiting.
Thankful for family and friends.
For sisters by blood...His blood.
And so thankful that He has promised never to turn His back on me.
Post a Comment