Friday, December 28, 2007

Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice...

I sure hope your Christmas was as Wonderful as mine.
Thought I would share some pictures of our Holiday Joy...

Here's Emmy G. singing some of her favorites...

Sharing some Christmas Joy with Grandmother while caroling...
The little Christmas Caroling Angels...
"My" two are the ones in the middle looking at camera...
Okay, this accomplishment impressed me. We
built the cutest Gingerbread House....I think ever.



So far so good....


Couple of Christmas Elves busy at work...or play...





See, not to bad...Hey, I'm just impressed the roof
finally stayed on....


The Kids on Christmas Sunday... couldn't you
eat 'em with a spoon....

Okay, Sharon, you better look fast 'cause this
little picture won't be staying up long ;)
See, I do have legs....=)

































3 comments:

Denise said...

Great pictures of the Christmas time at your place.... Thanks for sharing.... I love the pictures of the kids..... and I am glad that you have shared with us that you have legs..........ahahhahaha helps when you need to stand up straight.........

blessings

Sharon Brumfield said...

Loved the pictures girl.
We have done the gingerbread house in the past too. Julia loves doing them.
We looked for one after Christmas to do but could not find one.
Like we need any thing else sweet in the house. The very thought makes me feel sick.
I am not sure why you think there is anything wrong with the picture.
Although I might just have to get my magnifying glass out to see you. :)
Just joking. It is a good picture.
Now if I ever see you know who again I might just have to pass it on. I don't think he has been to the house since the night I took his picture.
He has been hunting with Keith at the farm but I have not seen him.

Now I am going to turn in for a little while.
Maybe I will come up with something decent to post about.

Kate said...

Love the pic's Mel, and the little house is divine! I am not sure any of the candy would have actually made it on the house if I was building it. :)

Glad you had a great Christmas!

Luv ya