Thursday, December 13, 2007

Oops....

Ooooopps sorry guys.....I didn't even consider how this sounded.
I did not write "The Simple White Envelope". I don't even know the
author of it. It's always so late when I post that I didn't consider saying
Author Unknown. Sorry!

2 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

For some reason the way you introduced it--I thought you said you had heard it or you liked it.
I didn't get the impression that you wrote it.;)

Denise said...

Hey....... but it was a great story... and thanks for stopping by my blog.... I pray for a # 12 in your life ... My # 12 came along just when I had decided to be alone the rest of my life... My life had been something out of a horror book, but in 1999 God looked down and sent me Dennis... I pray that the Father God will bring to you that soul mate in His perfect time............ then it will be perfect...........