Do you remember where you were six
years ago? I vividly remember the day
well. It was my very first semester back
in college. I was sitting in an English
class when this young fellow came in
out of breath. He was telling us that the
Twin Towers had been hit by a plane.
All I can remeber thinking was- wow. I had
no idea of course the horror of what was
going on until I saw the t.v. I could not believe my eyes-- over and
over we saw it and I still couldn't believe my eyes.
It was so surreal like it was happening somewhere else.


5 comments:
I remember where I was like it was yesterday. Sitting in my husbands recliner getting ready to start my devotions with my morning cup of coffee.
A friend had called and I was watching the morning show. I had my eye on the screen and could not believe what I was seeing.
I am afraid if that did not work to bring people to God that it is only going to be a miraculous change in the body of Christ that is going to draw people to the Father.
I remember. That day is etched forever in our minds. The feeling of a rock in the pit of my stomach lasted for days it seemed. But none of it was a surprise to God.
He knows our down sitting and uprising. He knows us inside and out. Our thoughts before we think them. He is always there.
That is a good reminder of what we, as Americans have been through....and reminding us to look to Him.
Bless you Melanie!
I have a little pat for you--come see!
Time for bed--I'm exhausted.
Just wanted to stop in and say HI! and that I pray you have an incredible time with the LORD tomorrow.
Your Sis
Thinking about you this morning as I am checking my emails.
Wondering how you are doing and if you are enjoying this little bit of cool weather we are getting.
Remember who loves you!
Yeah, I do too!
Post a Comment