Monday, February 2, 2009

Promise of....


Hey Guys. I honestly shouldn't be trying to write this now. But....
My life right now feels like it has been turned upside down. And
I'm a bit overwhelmed. I would really almost rather you not
comment on this post because I don't want anyone to feel sorry
for me in anyway.....your prayers would be amazing. I wish I
could explain all that's going on. The reason I'm posting is
because I need to focus on some things right now and I need
to go and sit with our Papa. I don't know how long I'll be gone...
I just know as in my photo above that God promises us new life.
But know I treasure you and will carry you in my heart and
prayers.....I love you all.

7 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

I will be praying.
I am not sure what is going on...but I am here. And more than that...He is right there with you.

I love you girl....

Denise said...

Girl....... I will pray...... I am very down in my spirit and have considered today just quitting the blog...... Not sure where the Father wants me........ so much going on in our lives.... I need to study and read and draw closer to the Lord and seems that so much of my time is on the blog..... not sure.. but I will pray for you Melanie......This is real life and real struggles... No pretty words from me.....just that I will pray that the Father God minister to you.......

Growin' With It said...

papa is what my boys call my husband. i love that endearing term. whatever is heavy on your heart sweet friend...i'll be bringing it to the throne with you. hang in there!

luvmy4sons said...

Jesus,

You see our sweet sister. You know all her travails. You see her rising up and her lying down. You wrote down all of her days before one of them came to be. You love her with an everlasting love. You hold her in your everlasting arms. You have everything under Your control. Her world is not spinning out of control. Help her to hear Your voice. Help her to feel Your presence. You are the God of all comfort. I ask Your comfort and blessing upon her. I pray for resolution to her problems that bring Your glory. Strengthen her in the inner man. May she be filled with the knowledge of Your will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. May she lean not on her own understanding but acknowledge You in all her ways and may You direct her paths. May she hear that voice behind her saying this is the way she should go. I know You can do excedingly abundantly more than she asks or imagine. Remind her of this is those moments when the enemy threatens and swarms in to discourage her. Give her wisdom. Give her words to speak. Help her to hold her tongue when need be. May she know that the battle belongs to You. May she realize that she is more than a conqueror through You who love her. May she find rest in You, casting all her cares upon You for You care for her. Touch her this day Lord. Bless her. We thank You that You hear us. In Your name, Jesus. Amen.

Denise said...

Praying for you today....... Asking God to overwhelm you with HIM so that the cares of the day will be overshadowed with HIS mercy....... IT is everlasting!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Love you too.

peace~elaine

Given Grace said...

Lifting you up to our Father Melanie!