Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lost or running away?


I have always loved this picture. I'm not sure why. It's a beautiful scenery.
This is were I am mentally and Spiritually. Right now mentally I feel out in
the middle of nowhere. Lost. The way today went I want to stay there and
not be found. Some things have been going on at work for a long time now
that has my "attitude" in a really bad place. The kids are the only reason I'm
working this summer. So it's other things that have me at the end of my rope.
I'm not going into a new job burnt out but I feel I need to stay because of my
responsibilities to the children.
Spiritually I need to be here. Lost with nobody around but my Savior to
depend on. I received an email devotion today with this scripture found in
Matthew 25:21 "His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant!
You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many
things....". God has intrusted me with a "few things" (and I am in no way
bragging) and now I feel He has intrusted me and said "I will put you in
charge of many things.".
I'm very tired and confused about things right now. I'm trying not to
make a decision in haste but I'm praying about taking a blogging break.
Girls, I got nothing to give right now. There are some of you that are
new to my blog and I hope that you understand because I don't want to
lose any contacts with anybody. If I do take a break here I will be by
to visit you all.
Love you guys.....

6 comments:

Gone said...

Don't worry over taking a blogging break - I know I've done just that myself.

Your friends, old and new, will remain and pray you through whatever is troubling you!

You'll be in our prayers.

~Blessings,
Jan

Anonymous said...

I have had to do the same, several times! Do what you feel led to do. You won't ever regret that! Praying for your refreshing right now!

luvmy4sons said...

Jesus,

I know that you see our dear ssiter. I know that you are the fount of living water. She has that fount within her springing up to eternal life. Give her a fersh taste of Your Spirit. Give her strength and inspiration. Help her to feel Your arms around her. Guide and direct her so that she can have that sense of satisfaction that she is serving You and the rewards of that are beyond all compare. Give her wisdom. Lift her up on wings as eagles...may she know that You do not faint or grow weary. You are her strength and her shield. Touch her Jesus. Bless her. In Your precious name. I pray!

Growin' with it said...

boy i understand this one. do what's best for you and for your walk. you won't regret it! hang in there sister!

Denise said...

We all need a Sabbatical now and then. We all need refreshing, and time alone to go to the source of our inspiration and strength. Jesus did the same; He would move away from the crowds and just be alone with the Father. The world will push in on us and the enemy of our soul will take advantage of stressful times in our lives and cause confusion and uncertainty. You take time for you my friend. One of my favorite scriptures concerning this is

1Ki 19:11 And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the LORD. And, behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; [but] the LORD [was] not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; [but] the LORD [was] not in the earthquake:

1Ki 19:12 And after the earthquake a fire; [but] the LORD [was] not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.

The Father speaks to us in a still small voice and He can be heard over the wailings of the enemy. You rest and you go and listen…….. He is speaking………..

Isa 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint

We love you and we will be right here when you get back.

Given Grace said...

I will be praying for you!!!