Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Monday

Hey!!! We made it back home around 10:00 p.m.
last night. We didn't do a whole lot but we had a
good time. I enjoyed just getting some "fresh air".
Someone commented for me to have fun where
ever I was going....duh I forgot to mention
that part!! So...........we went to......




The big ole state of Texas!!!
Little man went swimming and his Mom
and me got to do a little shopping. I did
find some new clothes for the new job.
Yay! I'm NOT a Girlie Girl so I'm not a
big shopper.

Now, Denise....I did get to sneak over the
Texas Oklahoma line and eat some amazing
fried Catfish!! I had no idea we were going to
be so close to this Native American state! So,
Denise the next trip I take over I'll let ya know!




We did put up the tent at the hotel but
we ended up crawling in the bed. I didn't
get any pictures before we took it down
but here's a picture of us doing some
"indoor camping" at home! It's the best
camping ever...
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!
I'm trying to catch up on everyone.






5 comments:

Growin' with it said...

oh how i miss that wonderful midwest! glad you had so much fun.

luvmy4sons said...

Yea! Glad you ahd a good time! We leave for Texas ourselves in two weeks! And thanks ever so much for your wonderful e-mail!

Denise said...

Got to know!!!!!!!!! Where did you come across.... There is a WONDERFUL catfish place just this side of Texas that we have been wanting to try!!!!!!!!! It is just 45 minutes from my house........PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME IT WAS NEAR LAKE TEXHOMA!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! and next time you really need to let me know....... we will drive there.... We are not far from the Tx border in any direction.... Just 3 hours from Dallas....... sooooooooooo duh! I am glad that you had a good time..... sounds like fun!!!!!!!!

hugs

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Love the tent inside deal!!=) Looks like a fun trip!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Fashion show time. I'm not a shopper myself, and need to take magazine pictures with me to know how to put an outfit together. Ugggghhhh...the dread of it all. Thankfully, I'm not having to shop for a new wardrobe right now.

peace~elaine