Been feeling a bit under the weather. I caught a cold from a
couple of the kids at work last week. I feel soooo much better
today. I just wanted to say hello.
Well, it's finally happened....
Nope, didn't meet the man of my dreams or win the lottery!
My 20..... yes my 2o year High School Reunion is coming up!!!
Good grief has it been that long?!?! Yeah, it has! Why would
they wait and have one this late in life when "old timers" has
kicked in (no fun intended) and I don't remember half of
their names!
I'm still going to share the memories of my elementary school.
For now I hear some fun coming from outside the house and
I intend to be a right in the middle of it! Grilled burgers and
kiddos in a blow up pool!!!!
Love ya and don't forget the sunscreen....and bug spray!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i'll be watching for you at those gates too! thanks for the love.
hey girl....... I hope you are feeling better...... busy week here so I am not out and about much in the blog land....... thinking of you and I pray that you did take that sunscreen!
Hugs
Well, I just finished doing the mass of laundry from our trip. I got my truck back today...Keith did not have anything serious wrong with his. Seems the guy who owned the truck before him did not like to change his oil...gunk.
I was just thinking today how long it had been since high school. yes, a few more years for me than you.
I don't care much for those get togethers. But look how much your life has changed in the last few years.
I am glad you are feeling better. I will try and catch you soon by phone. My brother is in because a death in his wifes family...so we have been trying to have family time. Tomorrow night we are going to try and get us all together since Mom and Dad and I leave Thursday. I didnt realize they had a trip planned too. Their trip is business...mine fun I hope.
I will catch up with you soon.
Hope you enjoyed the burgers!
Love ya girl
Well...now I know where you've been. Glad you are feeling better, sorry you caught a bug!
Post a Comment