Oh the joy of the Lord that gives us strength....... How the praise of our hearts go up before the Lord as a sweet smelling savor. We rejoice that His mercy is new every day....... I am thankful that He keeps us when we cannot even keep ourselves....
You just let me know and I will design something for you for sure.... and you can borrow the talent if you wish...hahahahha and you enjoy the rest of the week..... I am going to work outside,,,,,, YEAH......
That is a beautiful picture! One of the greatest things in life is to see other's in worship with their hands lifted high, it's so powerful!! Love it!!
7 comments:
Oh the joy of the Lord that gives us strength....... How the praise of our hearts go up before the Lord as a sweet smelling savor. We rejoice that His mercy is new every day....... I am thankful that He keeps us when we cannot even keep ourselves....
love ya!!!!!
:) I found my giggle box.... and I will share it with you...... I have plenty.....
Love the picture!
You have been pretty quiet--you o.k?
You just let me know and I will design something for you for sure.... and you can borrow the talent if you wish...hahahahha and you enjoy the rest of the week..... I am going to work outside,,,,,, YEAH......
Love the picture! Hope all is well with you!
May The God of ALL hope fill you with all hope and joy in believing!
xoxo,
maria
Love ya girl.
I have never really noticed the quote under your header. It spoke to me today.
That is a beautiful picture! One of the greatest things in life is to see other's in worship with their hands lifted high, it's so powerful!! Love it!!
Post a Comment